- 2 Cloth pack - the dusters' natural positive charge attracts dust and fluff
- Not just an ordinary duster!
- Making dusting faster and easier
- Recommended by Allergy UK
Direction of use
Fold and use as a pad. This ensures good contact with the surface and gives a number of different cleaning sides.
How to care
- A warm rinse is usually enough in day-to-day use
- Machine wash regularly from 30oC to 60oC.
- Use a small amount of detergent and rinse well. If too much detergent is used, cleaning performance may be reduced.
- Hot wash without any detergent. Cloths will benefit from an occasional hot wash at 90oC or sterilising by boiling in water.
- Tumble or hang dry.
- DO NOT use bleach, which damages the fibres or fabric conditioner which inhibits performance.
- If conditioner is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
- Note: Color may run. Wash new cloths separately.