- A lightweight and highly maneuverable Mop - the smaller Mop Head (27cm*13cm) makes it perfect for bathrooms and hard to reach areas.
- The Mop Head's special weave breaks up and holds grease and dirt, which ordinary mops leave behind
- Cleans using just water, no chemicals - the power is in the fibres
- Removes over 99% of bacteria.
- Recommended by Allergy UK. Good Housekeeping Institute approved
How to Use
- Wet the Mop Head thoroughly and wring out. Clean with the Head damp, with just water. Place the damp Mop Head
- Velcro side up on the floor and attach the mop base to the centre of the head. During use, remove, rinse and re-attach the head as required.
- To extend the telescopic handle to a comfortable height, hold the bottom of the handle near the base and twist the top handle section.
- TIP: Mop in an 'S' shape, maintaining the leading edge to prevent dirt being left behind. Also available: Dusting Mop Head - used dry to remove dust and loose debris.
How to care
- A warm rinse is often enough in day to day use.
- Machine wash mop head regularly up to 60°C, using a little detergent and rinse well.
- If too much detergent is used, cleaning performance may be reduced, in which case, hot wash without any detergent.
- Tumble or hang dry.
- DO NOT use bleach, which damages the fibres or fabric conditioner, which inhibits performance. If used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
- Note: Colour may run. Wash new cloths separately.