- Replacement head for the e-cloth Flexi-Edge Floor and Wall Duster
- Quickly removes dust, fluff, cobwebs and pet hair. Protects paintwork
- Flexi-Edges means you can dust into edges and corners and on top of skirting boards
- The Head can be easily removed and is machine washable
- Recommended by Allergy UK
Direction of use
- Use the dusting head dry. Slide the dusting head over the base.
- TIP: On floors, work from one side of the room to the other to ensure no dust is left. The flexible sides of the dusting head are ideal for skirtings and awkward corners.
How to care
- A warm rinse is usually enough in day-to-day use
- Machine wash regularly from 30oC to 60oC.
- Use a small amount of detergent and rinse well. If too much detergent is used, cleaning performance may be reduced.
- Hot wash without any detergent. Cloths will benefit from an occasional hot wash at 90oC or sterilising by boiling in water.
- Tumble or hang dry.
- DO NOT use bleach, which damages the fibres or fabric conditioner which inhibits performance.
- If conditioner is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
¬†Note: Color may run. Wash new cloths separately.
We will arrange delivery the next day after order is confirmed. The timeframe of delivery depends on the 3PL. However, most of our customers will receive their items between 2-3 working days. If it's during mega sales period (e.g; GSS, 11.11 etc) It will take slightly longer.
We are located at 152 Paya Lebar Road 03-05 Singapore 409020, open Mon - Fri (except PH), 9am - 6pm. Please wait for your order to be marked as "ready for collection" before coming down. You may also chat with us to check on your order.