- Made from durable, lightweight aluminium, this maneuverable Duster with flexi head is ideal to reach into corners and awkward areas . Extendable 3 to 5 feet
- Quickly removes dust, fluff, cobwebs and pet hair
- Light enough to use on uneven walls, ceilings and coving
- The Head can be easily removed and is machine washable
- 15Recommended by Allergy UK. Good Housekeeping Institute approved
Direction of use
- Use the dusting head dry. To adjust the telescopic handle, hold the bottom of the handle near the base, twist the top section, and adjust.
- Slide the dusting head over the base. TIP: On floors, work from one side of the room to the other to ensure no dust is left. The flexible sides of the dusting head are ideal for skirtings and awkward corners.
How to care
- A warm rinse is usually enough in day-to-day use
- Machine wash regularly from 30oC to 60oC.
- Use a small amount of detergent and rinse well. If too much detergent is used, cleaning performance may be reduced.
- Hot wash without any detergent. Cloths will benefit from an occasional hot wash at 90oC or sterilising by boiling in water.
- Tumble or hang dry.
- DO NOT use bleach, which damages the fibres or fabric conditioner which inhibits performance.
- If conditioner is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
- Note: Color may run. Wash new cloths separately.