- A Dual-sided pad for Washing Up. Streak-free cleaning and non-scratch scrubbing
- The smooth side easily cuts through grease and grime. The scrubbing side makes light work of stuck-on food residues
- Safe on non-stick finishes
- Removes over 99% of bacteria
- Washing Up made easy
Direction of use
Use with just water or a little of your regular washing up liquid. Use the silver side for pots and pans.
How to care:
- A warm rinse is usually enough in day-to-day use
- Machine wash regularly from 30oC to 60oC.
- Use a small amount of detergent and rinse well. If too much detergent is used, cleaning performance may be reduced.
- Hot wash without any detergent. Cloths will benefit from an occasional hot wash at 90oC or sterilising by boiling in water.
- Tumble or hang dry.
-DO NOT use bleach, which damages the fibres or fabric conditioner, which inhibits performance.
- If conditioner is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
- Note: Color may run. Wash new cloths separately.