- Highly absorbent - to remove greasy grime and soap scum from baths, showers and basins
- Cleans using just water, no chemicals - the power is in the fibres
- The cloth has exceptional cleaning power. Perfect for wet areas around basins, baths and showers
- Removes over 99% of bacteria.
- Recommended by Allergy UK. Good Housekeeping Institute approved
Direction of use
- Wet thoroughly and wring out.
- Clean with the cloth damp, with just water.
- For heavier dirt, first use wet before finishing with a damp cloth.
- It can be a good idea to fold the cloth and use it as a pad.
- This ensures good contact with the surface and gives a number of different cleaning sides.
- Use dry for dusting. The fibers' natural positive charge attracts dust.
How to care
- A warm rinse is usually enough in day-to-day use
- Machine wash regularly from 30oC to 60oC.
- Use a small amount of detergent and rinse well. If too much detergent is used, cleaning performance may be reduced.
- Hot wash without any detergent. Cloths will benefit from an occasional hot wash at 90oC or sterilising by boiling in water.
- Tumble or hang dry
- DO NOT use bleach, which damages the fibres or fabric conditioner which inhibits performance.
- If conditioner is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
- Note: Color may run. Wash new cloths separately.
We will arrange delivery the next day after order is confirmed. The timeframe of delivery depends on the 3PL. However, most of our customers will receive their items between 2-3 working days. If it's during mega sales period (e.g; GSS, 11.11 etc) It will take slightly longer.
We are located at 152 Paya Lebar Road 03-05 Singapore 409020, open Mon - Fri (except PH), 9am - 6pm. Please wait for your order to be marked as "ready for collection" before coming down. You may also chat with us to check on your order.