- Highly absorbent - to remove greasy grime and soap scum from baths, showers and basins
- Cleans using just water, no chemicals - the power is in the fibres
- The cloth has exceptional cleaning power. Perfect for wet areas around basins, baths and showers
- Removes over 99% of bacteria.
- Recommended by Allergy UK. Good Housekeeping Institute approved
Direction of use
- Wet thoroughly and wring out.
- Clean with the cloth damp, with just water.
- For heavier dirt, first use wet before finishing with a damp cloth.
- It can be a good idea to fold the cloth and use it as a pad.
- This ensures good contact with the surface and gives a number of different cleaning sides.
- Use dry for dusting. The fibers' natural positive charge attracts dust.
How to care
- A warm rinse is usually enough in day-to-day use
- Machine wash regularly from 30oC to 60oC.
- Use a small amount of detergent and rinse well. If too much detergent is used, cleaning performance may be reduced.
- Hot wash without any detergent. Cloths will benefit from an occasional hot wash at 90oC or sterilising by boiling in water.
- Tumble or hang dry
- DO NOT use bleach, which damages the fibres or fabric conditioner which inhibits performance.
- If conditioner is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
- Note: Color may run. Wash new cloths separately.