- 2 Cloth pack – one specialist dual-sided cloth with large weave - to easily remove debris, tough grease and dirt
- The second cloth leaves a brilliant streak-free finish
- Cleans using just water, no chemicals - the power is in the fibres
- Removes over 99% of bacteria.
- Recommended by Allergy UK. Good Housekeeping Institute approved
Direction of use
- Wet thoroughly and wring out.
- Clean with the cloth damp, with just water.
- Use the ribbed side to loosen stuck on residues.
- Use the smooth side to collect loosened debris and for general cleaning.
- Polishing Cloth (thin ) – use dry.
- Use directly after the Granite Cloth while the surface is still damp.
- When the Polishing Cloth gets too damp, it is less effective at drying to a streak free finish.
- TIP: It can be a good idea to fold each cloth and use it as a pad. This ensures good contact with the surface and gives a number of different cleaning sides.
How to care
- A warm rinse is often enough in day to day use. Machine wash regularly up to 60°C, using a little detergent and rinse well. If too much detergent is used, cleaning performance may be reduced, in which case, hot wash without any detergent.
- The cloth will benefit from an occasional hot wash at 90°C or sterilising by boiling in just water.
- Tumble or hang dry.
- DO NOT use bleach, which damages the fibres or fabric conditioner, which inhibits performance. If used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
- Note: Colour may run. Wash new cloths separately.