- 2 Cloth pack ‚Äì one specialist dual-sided cloth with large weave - to easily remove debris, tough grease and dirt
- The second cloth leaves a brilliant streak-free finish
- Cleans using just water, no chemicals - the power is in the fibres
- Removes over 99% of bacteria.
- Recommended by Allergy UK. Good Housekeeping Institute approved
Direction of use
- Wet thoroughly and wring out.
- Clean with the cloth damp, with just water.
- Use the ribbed side to loosen stuck on residues.
- Use the smooth side to collect loosened debris and for general cleaning.
- Polishing Cloth (thin ) ‚Äì use dry.
- Use directly after the Granite Cloth while the surface is still damp.
- When the Polishing Cloth gets too damp, it is less effective at drying to a streak free finish.
- TIP: It can be a good idea to fold each cloth and use it as a pad. This ensures good contact with the surface and gives a number of different cleaning sides.
How to care
- A warm rinse is often enough in day to day use. Machine wash regularly up to 60¬∞C, using a little detergent and rinse well. If too much detergent is used, cleaning performance may be reduced, in which case, hot wash without any detergent.
- The cloth will benefit from an occasional hot wash at 90¬∞C or sterilising by boiling in just water.
- Tumble or hang dry.
- DO NOT use bleach, which damages the fibres or fabric conditioner, which inhibits performance. If used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
- Note: Colour may run. Wash new cloths separately.
We will arrange delivery the next day after order is confirmed. The timeframe of delivery depends on the 3PL. However, most of our customers will receive their items between 2-3 working days. If it's during mega sales period (e.g; GSS, 11.11 etc) It will take slightly longer.
We are located at 152 Paya Lebar Road 01-01 Singapore 409020, open Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm, and Sat, 9am - 1pm (not opened on PH). Please wait for your order to be marked as "ready for collection" before coming down. You may also chat with us to check on your order.