- Removes thick grease & dirt from hard surfaces, including worktops, cookers, stainless steel & glass
- The cloth has a scrubbing pocket to remove stuck-on residues
- Cleans using just water, no chemicals - the power is in the fibres
- Removes over 99% of bacteria.
- Recommended by Allergy UK. Good Housekeeping Institute approved
Direction of use
- Wet thoroughly and wring out excess water.
- Fold into a pad and wipe. For heavier dirt, initially use wet before finishing with it damp.
- Can be used for dry wipes
How to care
- A warm rinse is usually enough in day-to-day use
- Machine wash regularly from 30oC to 60oC.
- Use a small amount of detergent and rinse well. If too much detergent is used, cleaning performance may be reduced.
- Hot wash without any detergent. Cloths will benefit from an occasional hot wash at 90oC or sterilising by boiling in water.
- Tumble or hang dry
- DO NOT use bleach, which damages the fibres or fabric conditioner which inhibits performance.
- If conditioner is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
- Note: Color may run. Wash new cloths separately.