- A replacement head for the e-cloth Mini Deep Clean Mop
- Its smaller size (27cm*13cm) makes it perfect for bathrooms and hard to reach areas
- The Mop Head's special weave breaks up and holds grease and dirt, which ordinary mops leave behind
- Cleans using just water, no chemicals - the power is in the fibres
- Removes over 99% of bacteria.
- Recommended by Allergy UK. Good Housekeeping Institute approved
Direction of use
- Wet the Mop Head thoroughly and wring out. Clean with the Head damp, with just water. Place the Damp Head Velcro side up on the floor and attach the mop base to the centre of the head. During use, remove, rinse and re-attach the head as required.
- TIP: Mop in an 'S' shape, maintaining the leading edge to prevent dirt being left behind. Also available: Dusting Mop Head - used dry to remove dust and loose debris.
How to care
- A warm rinse is often enough in day to day use.
- Machine wash mop head regularly up to 60°C, using a little detergent and rinse well.
- If too much detergent is used, cleaning performance may be reduced, in which case, hot wash without any detergent.
- Tumble or hang dry.
- DO NOT use bleach, which damages the fibres or fabric conditioner, which inhibits performance. If used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
- Note: Colour may run. Wash new cloths separately.