- 2 Cloth pack – a specialist dual-sided cloth with a scrubbing-stripe side. Ideal for both brushed and polished stainless steel
- The second cloth leaves a brilliant streak-free finish. Both quickly remove fingermarks, grease & dirt
- Cleans using just water, no chemicals - the power is in the fibres
- Removes over 99% of bacteria.
- Recommended by Allergy UK. Good Housekeeping Institute approved
Direction of use
- Polished stainless steel - Spray water onto the surface to be cleaned. Using the smooth side dry, fold and wipe.
- Brushed stainless steel - Use the side with scrubbing stripes. Wet thoroughly, wring out excess water, fold and wipe in the direction of the grain. Finish with the smooth side.
- TIP: For best results, use a dry Glass and Polishing Cloth after the Stainless Steel Cloth, for a perfect streak-free finish.
- Note: New appliances sometimes have a protective coating to give short-term protection during transit. If this is the case, it may be necessary to repeat the above process a few times, to remove it.
How to care
- A warm rinse is usually enough in day-to-day use
- Machine wash regularly from 30oC to 60oC.
- Use a small amount of detergent and rinse well. If too much detergent is used, cleaning performance may be reduced.
- Hot wash without any detergent. Cloths will benefit from an occasional hot wash at 90oC or sterilising by boiling in water.
- Tumble or hang dry.
- DO NOT use bleach, which damages the fibres or fabric conditioner which inhibits performance.
- If conditioner is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
- Note: Colour may run. Wash new cloths separately.