- 2 Cloth pack - these super-absorbent cloths are great for Washing Up and wiping down around the sink
- The cloths are effective at removing grease with just water, but can be used with your normal washing up liquid
- The cloths are bleachable
- Removes over 99% of bacteria.
- Recommended by Allergy UK
How to use
- Use with just water or washing up liquid Wiping down
- Wet the cloth, wring out and wipe
How to care
- A warm rinse is usually enough in day-to-day use.
- Machine wash regularly up to 90C, using a little detergent and rinse well.
- If the cloths become stained, soak in a solution of bleach (5ml per 1l water for 30 minutes; 2.5ml if soaking overnight) and rinse thoroughly. (Always dilute the bleach before adding the cloth)
- Follow the bleach manufacturer's instructions.
- DO NOT use fabric conditioner which inhibits performance.