- 2 Cloth pack - one to clean windows, frames and sills and one to leave glass streak-free and crystal clear
- Cleans using just water, no chemicals - the power is in the fibres
- Even the toughest dirt is effortlessly lifted, trapped and removed - no streaks, no lint
- Quick & easy cleaning for windows, frames, glass doors and conservatories
- Recommended by Allergy UK. Good Housekeeping Institute approved
Direction of use
- Use with just water or washing up liquid wiping down
- Wet the cloth, wring out and wipe
How to care
- A warm rinse is usually enough in day-to-day use.
- Machine wash regularly up to 90C, using a little detergent and rinse well.
- If the cloths become stained, soak in a solution of bleach (5ml per 1l water for 30 minutes; 2.5ml if soaking overnight) and rinse thoroughly. (Always dilute the bleach before adding the cloth)
- Follow the bleach manufacturer's instructions.
- DO NOT use fabric conditioner which inhibits performance.