- DISH DRYING RACK & MAT IN ONE: Umbra‚Äôs UDry combines a dish drying rack, utensil caddy, stemware holder and dish drying mat in one so you can neatly stack and organize your dishes, glasses, cutlery, pots, pans and more.
- SUPER-ABSORBENT MICROFIBER MAT: UDry's microfiber mat absorbs water from drying dishes while at the same time protecting your counter-top from scratches and water buildup. Mat is machine-washable.
- REMOVABLE DISH RACK: Versatile and durable, the BPA-free dish rack can be secured to the middle or side of the microfiber mat to accommodate a wide assortment of dishes. It has 18 slats for holding large and small dishes and is dishwasher safe (top rack o
- FOLDS FOR EASY, COMPACT STORAGE: When not in use, UDry conveniently folds up for compact storage in a drawer or cupboard leaving your counter-top clutter-free.
UDry's patented design combines a dish drying rack, stemware holder for drying wineglasses and a utensil caddy with a super-absorbent microfiber dish drying mat (machine washable). Unlike a traditional dish drainer rack that sticks out like a sore thumb and devours precious counter space, UDry features a low-profile, space-saving design that won't get in your way. In fact, you'll barely notice it unless of course it's stacked with freshly washed dishes. But don't let its sleek appearance fool you, UDry holds a surprisingly large assortment of dishes, glassware, cutlery, pots, pans and more. When not in use, your UDry folds up neat and compact so you can tuck it away in a drawer or cupboard leaving your counter top completely clutter-free. Patent Pending
- Product: Umbra UDry Dishrack with Drying Mat
- Weight: 0.43 kg
- Dimension: 61 x 46 x 4 cm
- Colour: Linen
- Main Material: Polypropylene
- Component Material: 25% Polypropylene, 75% Polyester
- Designed by: David Green
- Made-In: China
- Patent: S. Pat. No. D822,930; U.S. Pat. No. 9,907,453; Eu Design Pat. No. Registration 003003078-0001; Canadian Patent 2,918,960; China Utility Model Patent 207506331 U
- Sku: 330720-354
Umbra is a global product design company providing original, modern, casual, functional, and affordable design for the home. Umbra was born out of passion for original design and the desire to create products for every home. Based in Toronto, Canada, Umbra has become a global leader in product design and currently distributes in over 120 countries across the world with offices in Europe, Canada, the United States, Brazil, and China.
Notes before purchase
There is a 1cm +/- size tolerance allowed in either direction from the size as listed on the website. Product may vary slightly from images due to the use of natural materials (e.g. wood, marble and leather grains), or due to photoshoot lighting conditions and screen settings.
You may return your items if your product does not match the website specifications or description, we will exchange the goods for you within the days stated on this website. All items must be returned in the original Umbra packaging.
We will arrange delivery the next day after order is confirmed. The timeframe of delivery depends on the 3PL. However, most of our customers will receive their items between 2-3 working days. If it's during mega sales period (e.g; GSS, 11.11 etc) It will take slightly longer.
We are located at 152 Paya Lebar Road 03-05 Singapore 409020, open Mon - Fri (except PH), 9am - 6pm. Please wait for your order to be marked as "ready for collection" before coming down. You may also chat with us to check on your order.