- SOFT-TOUCH FINISH: Emperor features a two-toned design with a soft-touch finish.
- CLEAR BOTTOM INDICATES SOAP LEVELS: It’s easy to tell when soap levels are low, thanks to the clear soap chamber at the bottom of the dispenser.
- EASY TO FILL: Simply twist off the clear container at the bottom of the dispenser to refill your soap.
- LARGE CAPACITY: This modern soap pump has a 255 mL (12 oz) capacity and can be used in a kitchen or bathroom.
A modern two-toned soap pump, Emperor features an ergonomic shape and smooth finish. Its clear bottom chamber makes it easy to tell when soap is running low and it is quick to refill, thanks to its wide opening. Its smooth material makes Emperor easy to clean, highly durable, and low-risk for breakage. Holds 255 mL (12oz) of soap.
- Product: Umbra Emperor Automatic Soap Dispenser, 255 ml
- Weight: 0.25 kg
- Dimension: 10 x 8 x 20 cm
- Capacity: 255 ml
- Colour: White/Nickel
- Main Material: Acrylic
- Component Material: 65% ABS, 35% Polystyrene
- Designed by: Eugénie De Loynes
- Made-In: China
- Patent: Eu Design Pat. No. 008185987-0001
- Sku: 1015548-670
Umbra is a global product design company providing original, modern, casual, functional, and affordable design for the home. Umbra was born out of passion for original design and the desire to create products for every home. Based in Toronto, Canada, Umbra has become a global leader in product design and currently distributes in over 120 countries across the world with offices in Europe, Canada, the United States, Brazil, and China.
Notes before purchase
There is a 1cm +/- size tolerance allowed in either direction from the size as listed on the website. Product may vary slightly from images due to the use of natural materials (e.g. wood, marble and leather grains), or due to photoshoot lighting conditions and screen settings.
You may return your items if your product does not match the website specifications or description, we will exchange the goods for you within the days stated on this website. All items must be returned in the original Umbra packaging.